Se vuoi seguire il mio viaggio su Facebook...clicca Like

martedì 16 novembre 2010

1st destination: DUBAI

I finally arrived in Dubai, flying from London Heathrow (not a long flight - around 7 hours - just the time to have dinner and take a nice sleep).
Tanja (the amazing Tanja Veljkovic, from Rijeka that accepted to host me and take me around even if she has never met me before - thank you Tanja!!)
We had a fantastic breakfast (I have a picture that I'll post asap) in the Souk Al Bahar (the biggest mall in the World for surface), in front of the fountains and the Burj Khalifa (the highest building on Earth! all fully booked for the whole week to go up and take a look - the only possibility was to pay 400 Dirhan+80euro but we decided that it was not really worth). After a nice tour by car though different neighborhoods, we're at home at Dubai Marina, Diamond apartment. Just by the beach and we're ready to go and take a swim before going to the old Dubai. Yes, I forgot to write that it is nice and sunny here. There was a sand storm (it is the season) and it lasted only about 5 minutes. It is not good if you have your clothes hanged out drying :-). More from me later and hope that I'll be able to post the pictures as well very soon.

1 commento:

  1. Flo.....ajme,supeeeeeer.....uzivaj,draga!!! puseee iz Rijeke :*
    Mare&Kiki

    RispondiElimina